All material contained in this site is copyright to the Australian Sports Foundation except where explicitly stated to the contrary, and is intended for your general use and information. All images are copyright to the Australian Sports Commission except where explicitly stated to the contrary, and are intended for your general use and information.
Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, the material may not be reproduced, reused, adapted or redistributed without permission from the Australian Sports Foundation or Australian Sports Commission as applicable.
Requests and enquiries regarding reuse should be directed to:
Australian Sports Commission
PO Box 176
ACT 2616 Australia
ph +61 02 6214 1634
fax +61 02 6214 1857
Primary stakeholders, recognised National Sporting Organisations, Australian State / Territory Institutes/Academies of Sport or and any Commonwealth or State Departments with a sport / recreation portfolio may link to the ASF’s website. All other organisations or individuals who wish to link to the ASF website from their website must contact the ASC Webmaster to request permission.
Permission to link to the ASF Website will be conditional upon the owner or authorised administrator of the requesting organisation agreeing to:
- Immediately notify the ASC Webmaster if a change is made to the requesting website which results in one of Items 1, 2 or 3 (below) applying or if the organisation suspects that the change may mean that Item 4 applies; and
- Comply with any request from the ASC Webmaster to remove the link from the requesting website.
Permission will not be granted if:
- Inclusion on the requesting site implies the ASF, ASC, or any program of the ASC endorses the site or product;
- The requesting site uses the ASF website solely for commercial practices;
- The content of the material is changed technically (eg. the material is framed and users are unable to determine the location of the original material);
- Linking to the site is deemed to be in contravention of ASF policy, ASC policy, government policy or not in the public interest.
Where permission is granted to link to the ASF website, owners and administrators of websites linking to the ASF website must comply with the following condition:
- The ASF is the owner of the ASF logo. The ASF owns or is licensed to use all copyright subsisting in the ASF website. Other than in accordance with a written agreement established directly with the ASF, you are not authorised to use any intellectual property owned by the ASF or contained in the ASF website, including any logo, trade mark or copyright. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from the ASF website without the ASC Webmaster's permission.