Following project approval;
- the project organisation is advised in writing of approval
- an ASF team member will be allocated as the ASF project contact
- agreements are raised and sent to the project organisation for signature
- the project is formally registered following signing of agreements by the ASF
- if any promotional material is developed it must be approved by the ASF prior to distribution
- the project organisation may then commence collecting donations
- the project organisation deposits any donations collected into the ASF bank account and forwards donation forms to the ASF to enable receipts to be issued
- registered projects may be considered for ASF discretionary grants every two months
- the project organisation will be required to acquit ASF grants every six months.
Click ASF Process Chart PDF (43 Kb) to obtain a visual overview of the process.
If you have any enquiries please contact us.